+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...D800e-5D-Mark3... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Sony Alpha 7, 7R vs dSLR D800e, 5D Mark3

Advertisement

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Gorgeous piece of tech that there Sony.

No sure if I agree that a two thousand dollar camera is good for someone who is starting out though.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's mighty tempting. The price, well not so much. 2g's is a hell of a dent in the pocket for a SONY (?)

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Sony is actually a very good camera. I think they are the best all around dSLR out there. If you do more video, then Canon is the way to go. More landscape photos then Nikon. Sports and fast movement photos. Nikon and Sony. And I think Sony excels in this area. Sony has a lot of tech and a lot of know how in cameras and lenses. They purchased Minolta years ago. What they haven't done is given a stable lens system. Canon is ok but nothing compares to Nikon on this. You can still use your 20 year old lenses with the new Nikons.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Oops! This the link for the article on GEEKNIZER by Tarandeep Singh: http://geeknizer.com/sony-alpha-7-7r-vs-dslr/
    Thanks Tarandeep.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    LOL Casbah's indeed! I have actually tried Sony DSLR's but found that there was a purple hue at the edges they may have fixed this by now though. I personally prefer some weight in my cameras though so I am more likely to buy a Nikon D600 or a D7100 depending on cash availability when I finally take the plunge

+ Reply to Thread