+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.php?r=786-Smart... Smartphone News forum

Article: Smartphone Focus Groups!!

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I don't think they are members of PS, are they ? Geez what a disaster!
    Unfortunately the "problem" is not only with, quote: "techie savvy" smartphones. It's with everything in life...people like these only walk the earth because they were put on it by accident it seems. Tying their own shoelaces is already a hassle !
    I do have sympathy for the old folks - technology advances too quickly for them to keep up. As for the kids, most of them will get there...the ones that won't will face another "focus group" enquiry for our amazement.
    Regardless, everyone has the right to vote...
    Nice one Mark !!

I think my favorite scene is the guys my age (the old men) pointing the phones directly at the interviewer to take pictures - I am sincerely hoping that these were actors and it was a script. If not, there's not much hope for us humans!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...it's very easy to become outdated if you, at that age, don't keep up or even be interested in new technologies. It's not surprising. The older you are the tendency is to look for an easy solution to your daily routine. Not complications... And then, wham, a year later you're out of it...

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Haven't posted on while although I've been here but this is awesome mark!!! Dang it apple, where's my shower app!! Rotflmao

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome back, BHP!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    that has got to be fake. The blondes, really?! a shower button so I can like press it and like a helicopter comes by and like drops water on like my head, cuz I feel grimy sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread