^^^ So you've been watching it too Del To be honest do I believe in Aliens visiting the earth millions of years ago? Anything is possible; it is certainly as possible as some of Darwin's theories, after all being descendent of Neanderthal man has been debunked, plus they keep finding older and older humanoids. Seeming some of the structures that ancient man supposedly built it would be really interesting to see what tools they used to cut some of the stones, how they transported them, what sort crane systems they used and why none of the tools have been found. I would also like to know how they lit the dark corridors in the subterranean caves, particularly the ancient Turkish city of Derinkuyu, after all if they used Torches it would quickly use up the oxygen especially with people living in it.
There are many wonders of the world built by man like the pyramids in Egypt, Cambodia, and South America which were great feats of engineering even by today’s standards which makes one’s mind boggle and wonder why after building such marvels we just gave up and moved back to our caves and mud huts?
I live with an open mind, I laugh at a large number of things that are purported to be proof of Aliens or the Bermuda Triangle etc., but then man laughed at tales of giant squids , then one washed up on a beach, when it comes to UFO sightings probably 90% can be explained but then there is the other 10% and if 1% of that is true then……..
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2