+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raton

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...To-The-Streets... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Samsung Takes The Galaxy Note To The Streets

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I dont see myself switching phones just because that phone can take a pic and edit it. I can get an app to do that. Talk to me quality not a simple gimmick with some picture. Battery life? App availability? The ability to upgrade my os even if a new version comes out. The fact they used an iPhone to compare it makes Samsung look so weak. Why not pic a blackberry/ another android phone umm let's see htc/motorolla/Sony etc. Other android based phones can't do what's on this video so idk what's the point of anyway. But marketing is marketting and any publicity is good publicity ultimately. I hope they don't sue apple for royalties now for the appearance of their device on this thing lol. Back to the phone, decent size great concept but how large are these phones gonna get, seriously. Are these phones designed only for women to be carried inside of their purses? Are we gonna have to adapt to the prison style pants with huge pockets, hanging from our butts so that we can carry these things? Or perhaps hang the damn thing from our necks just like flavor flave does with the house clocks from his neck? Just sayin'
    srl7741 likes this.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    " Or perhaps hang the damn thing from our necks just like flavor flave does with the house clocks from his neck? Just sayin'"

That image would be enough to drive me away.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hey Rato, this damn big phone fits nicely in my pocket pants, or even shirt pocket. It's great to have the features, it's great to browse, fabulous HD etc. and. a great screen for GPS. The tendency for all phones will be to increase in size. I do think that the Note should have stopped and 5". But I got used to it quickly. No hassles. And there's nothing out there that makes my life easier to use DocsToGo, to write an e-mail, to browse, to see a video. I don't play games, so I have no experience with that lot. But the ones that do say it's great, and I can believe them.Remember when 3,5" was considered large ? That wasn't so long ago...

+ Reply to Thread