+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ENT-LIVE-HERE!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SAMSUNG´S BIG EVENT LIVE HERE!

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I will check back around 2. At work and can't follow.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I don't Facebook so I'm out. Will keep up with this thread tho. Should be neat.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Geez I'm rushing home now to see if I can get in at the start...blooming traffic, blooming rain, Arghhh....

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Page must be getting hit hard because I can't get on.

Just saw a tweet, though that the SIII is official, with 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, quad-core Exynos processor and gesture function.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm monitoring it now. Hasn't started yet...

So it looks like we'll have to wait awhile here in the States to get our hands on one.

Oh my!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Here I'm writing like a bat going at full trot, and you guys didn't see it. On the article it self. Geez: here it is anyway. All the work for nothing. I'm going to sulk...and this was info on the second. Live. Shaking. On the button. Ahead of any other tech site. Damn.

UPDATES FROM NOW:

FB link isn't working. I suppose there are too many hooked up. I'm streaming via thenextgalaxy.com
    I hope it will keep up ... its about to start.

19H05: we're rolling...London symphony Ochestra and the pure Galaxy sound...

Here is the link if want to follow it:
    http://bcove.me/p5x476i1

MC is Suzie Perry: the greatest launch event this year, tech wise. And now here it comes...slowly. If Samsung wants to exceed expectations, it has to be the greatest of phones.
    And now the CEO takes stage.

19H11 - it's the Galxy SIII . that's the name. Official. HD display 1080, seen from all angles. Screen is 4.8". 8Mg Camera, Best Photo, with all more features. Including fast foto. Battery with 2200 mah. Long lasting
    Thickness 8,6 mm ; 133 grams weight; designed from the look of smooth pebbles. It symbolizes nature.

It will have intelligence: it will recognize your face, will follow your eyes to keep the image focused. It will understand your speech.

It will be launched in Europe first, North america during summer. It will be launched in 145 countries.
    And here it comes...it's a white one and what a looker !!!

Playing video presentation - will post it later guys.

Now come the business and pros to introduce it properly, blah-blah-blah...innovative features unheard of and intelligence level taken to the (present) limits.

This looking into your eyes feature is fab. If you look at it, it wakes up and waits for your command.

It has a feature Smart Stay. For instance, your screen usually goes dark. Not any more. It keeps the screen awake while we look at it. It only sleeps when we move away. Simultaneously S Voice which is constantly listening and responds immediately...especially while driving you simply Say a command (Hi Galaxy or something similar) and it responds, and make calls, tell you about the weather, open a web page, even take a photo...it listens to natural languages, recognizes, now, 8 languages with more to come.

Direct Call - when you raise it knows that you want to make a call to the person you are texting.

Smart Alert - if you received calls, texts or mails when you're away, the minute you pick it up it will warn you automatically, buzzing and talking and showing what you missed.

It's taking social linking to a new level. It even recognizes your friends etc. so if you want to share it knows what to do by itself.

S Beam to bond your Galaxy with all other Galaxys to share videos, music or whatever. Its fast guys, and it happens with one touch.

WiFi Direct - it mirrors the screen onto a TV or any overhead, Powerpoint, and you can control the movie, the PP presentation directly from your phone.

Photo Share - to share all photos with friends and family. It recognizes your friends faces and will offer to send your photo right away.

All Share play - remote access to docs and multimedia files. You can stream content from your PC at home, or at the office. And simultaneously share the pics with all your friends or businees people you want to share the stream with. It enables for you to share your life with all the people that matter to you.

Geez I'm getting tired. So much.

Now we're getting specific with all the features. I'm gonna watch too dammit. You guys will get it later. LOL

Beautiful design, seamless, even ring tones have been redesigned...a fabulous notification area, individually adjustable.

Now Samsung announces donations to WWF for everything they sell - didn't catch the amount, but this is socially fantastic.

Web browse: wow, you can be watching a video and browsw at the same time.

Camera is zero lag... 3 to 4 shots per second, and it will select the best picture of the last eight you've taken, automatically. Uffff...! And it's quick, very quick...

Face zoom- to zoom into faces automatically.
    Face slide as well.
    Group photos automatically filed.

Screen Super HD Amoled - no motion blur. 4.8" of wonderful scenes. 22% larger than the last Galaxy S2 but only 5% larger overall.

Wireless charger - here we go! New tech. No WIRES!
    Voices are louder and clearer through a better and innovative speaker.

Yes, it comes with LTE, and yes it will come with this feature to EU and US.

There will be special TV Videos spread out through the world to announce this fabulous piece of tech engineering. I'm getting Goose bumps here guys.

Truly FABULOUS !

The opposition better take a very serious look at this. This is, again, FABULOUS.

Accessories: Flip Cover, Cradles, and wireless charging kits, for home, office and car - HD adaptors.

Services: Game Hub - the performance will handle all high powered games available today. TV services, and Music Hub from Samsung with a library of over 17 million songs.

Integrates with GPS, maps, S Help receives health care data etc.

Data Security ' Strenghthened security with encryption, especially for corporate users, NFC will work already, safely at the Olympic Games.

The OS will be ICS. All the codecs for music. No problem playing any type of music.

The waiting is over.

May 29, it will be on sale in Europe. Global after that.

Ok that's a wrap up ! Going to the loo...
    RogerG likes this.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    looks tired. So disappointed.

As opposed to the refreshing facelift the iPhone gets every year?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    So 14 seconds ago. Let's discuss the SGIV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast