+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

makes it hard to have loyalty dont ya say?... Smartphone News forum

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3

makes it hard to have loyalty dont ya say?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    ^^ Yes and even harder to control Fragmentation. How would you like to be a Developer? Would you chose ICS + or some other options?

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Hate autocorrect.REMY how is that ROM?
    Very fast, nice visuals, sense 3.5 is nice. There are several known issues witht the ICS developer beta, but even still Im using it. The media player update is sweet. There is a face unlock thats kewl but thats not my thing so havent messed with it. I havent gotten around to messing with it without the sense UI. Nice ICS live wallpapers. Im currently using Android Revolution HD 5.02 <- which uses the ICS Development beta. No over or underclocking currently available but they are working on it. as well as cleaning up some of the known issues with the rom. All in all very fresh and fun. Just like the froyo to GB update there will be some apps that dont function correctly because they all havent been updated for the latest OS
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I just installed ics.
    Trying to decide if I'm going to keep this. No camera at the moment and visual voicemail is hit and muss. Its an alpha,but the best one out.

I'm having to use a tethering app, works OK. I'm impatient for AOSP so I'm going to try and keep it.

The browser is much quicker, as it is on the tab with ics. Had to revert back to honeycomb on the tab, the Lang I was using wasn't good enough for a daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12