+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...g-Galaxy-S-III... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: 'Samsung Galaxy S III'

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hope not. Dontt like the trim.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I think this is as close to the real thing as to expect. A bit disappointing... it takes most of its design from the Note.But I still still have hope. Sammy usually innovates.

If the performance is there I will still buy.

I am going out on a limb and call fake after looking harder. The signal meter in the image has only 3 bars, battery icon is blue but clock is white. On the profile pic there is a button near the bottom that I can't figure out. Blowing up the pic it looks like a home button, but cant tell. Either way doesntt matter, thatss a dumb place for a button. Pick up your phone and type something....where are your fingers?I may be wrong, but I dontt believe this is s real GS 3

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm going to have to agree with Cooley on this one; That bezel is an eyesore. I'll ask the good lord to grant Samsung salvation and a better sense of taste.
    Last edited by Capdot; 03-18-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Dear lord; please change samsungs mind.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^We both do, then. But as I said, I don't think this is it...And todays woes? The SII upgrade to ICS SUCKS!

Del, seriously, get Nova launcher.

Really not that upset with the update. Even for non-rooted users Sprint ID will allow them the stock 4.0 launcher. Nice to see that as an option. Swype got a Makeover in the recent build (FC15). I've started running stock with Nova and a theme. My quadrent is just a bit higher than what was in that other article. Modems seem to be stronger as well.

I do recommend a few charge cycles to let the battery/ROM settle in. I've seen a steady increase in life as I ho, but it wasntt poor to start with.

I tried CM9 and decided to stick at stock modded. Really impressed with what Samsung did. I figure that they'd confuse the regular users (the ones who dontt root or mod) if they just dropped a heavily themed ICS ROM on them.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    ^^^^We both do, then. But as I said, I don't think this is it...And todays woes? The SII upgrade to ICS SUCKS!
    Why does it suck? Heavily themed? Not a trace of what ICS should look like? WHY, Del, tell me why!

Added: Nevermind. I saw the other post.

+ Reply to Thread