+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...uy-On-AT-amp-T... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The Samsung Galaxy S II Is Nearly Perfect, The Best Android You Ca

Advertisement

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    This phone would be perfect if it had a 4.5 inch screen and a notification light. Oh wait, then you'd have my phone . The Epic Touch makes all my past Android phones seem like trash. Samsung really raised the bar with the Galaxy S2 line.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^ agreed. At the moment I wouldn't change for anything else except the the new one that is due.
    Everything else is really lame.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    ^^ agreed. At the moment I wouldn't change for anything else except the the new one that is due.
    Everything else is really lame.
    idk bout that, I like the sensation XE, 16gb card, a 1.5ghz proc, 8MP camera, qHD resolution, gorilla glass treatment, 1750Mah Battery and other goodies. ^_^
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Remy, I have the Sensation. It's a personal choice of course. But I prefer to handle the SII. Maybe it has something to do with the Sense bloat ware.
    The Touchwiz is ok, but I alternate between The Go Ex Launcher and the ADW.
    I experimented rooting, but I didn't find a real reason for having all the super-duper performance etc gizmos. I'm quite happy with the stock software.
    But the SII and the Sensation are the top dogs I agree. The rest is subjective...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Del, try cm7 on the sensation. I'm switching to it as a daily once wifi tethering is fixed. Dual booting it now, rather tri-booting with MIUI. Just wanted to try it. Even running off sd card cm7 is quick and responsive.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Remy, I have the Sensation. It's a personal choice of course. But I prefer to handle the SII. Maybe it has something to do with the Sense bloat ware.
    The Touchwiz is ok, but I alternate between The Go Ex Launcher and the ADW.
    I experimented rooting, but I didn't find a real reason for having all the super-duper performance etc gizmos. I'm quite happy with the stock software.
    But the SII and the Sensation are the top dogs I agree. The rest is subjective...
    Del try using android revolution hd 3.61 withe the no sense patch. It's a stock experience with out the sense UI. And removed bloatware. I've been following its development. It's a good choice for those of us that want a streamlined stock experience.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

+ Reply to Thread