+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...s-at-T-Mobile!... Smartphone News forum

Article: Samsung Galaxy S 4G Launches at T-Mobile!

Advertisement

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I went to the T-Mobile store near my work to play with it ...it's absolutely amazing. First Android phone that IMO is better than the iPhone 4.

The display is super crisp, the size+weight is good.

The keyboard is insanely responsive.

My only real complaint is that the battery life is advertised at 6.5 hours on 3/4G. That means, with playing on the phone/browsing/talking, you will get ~5hrs. This means that I have to charge it at 1pm, at 6pm, and then put it back on the charger around midnight. That bothers me.

What's interesting however is that the MyTouch 4G has a bigger battery life on specs (almost 50% more), but people still claim the Samsung Vibrant lasts longer (and complain that the MyTouch 4G has horrible battery), so let's hope Samsung comes in with their uber conservative measurements.

jcon249679 no está en línea Stack level 2
    couple corrections on the galaxy 4g, its only a 5 mega pixel camera and has 2.2.1 not gingerbread, the vibrant 2 when it comes out should have 8 mega pixel and gingerbread but not the galaxy 4g

+ Reply to Thread