Like Tree3Likes

Ease up on those meds, Del.... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Ease up on those meds, Del.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Ease up on those meds, Del.
    I really can´t until on the 24th I revisit the op room for extraction/exchange of these damned catheters for others. My saga ain´t over for a long while yet...
    For now, I'm popping pain killers every four hours. It´s like chomping Maltesers.
    I should state thatmy articles carry no responsibilities, at all, during this time.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    I tell ya how you all missed it.
    Even though we (Cap and I) were under excruciating pain, suffering enormously from internal body probing, submitting ourselves to assisted showers and rub-downs, innumerable shots in the veins (no EPO, ok?), being cut-up with precise instruments, generally doped during our stay at the Inn, we both... couldn´t leave PS alone. The nurses had to pull our SIII's from our necklaces / keychains before entering the op block.
    That´s how.

You should have seen the look on the nurses face when I asked her to unplug the IV machine from the wall... It was more important that my phone got charged than the fluids I desperately needed.

As for the showers...

There is a fine line to walk between professionalism and sodomy when it comes to shower time. I am single man therefore my lines tend to blur a little.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12