+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^^^ that's high cholesterol. You shouldn't b(g)loat so much... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

^^^ that's high cholesterol. You shouldn't b(g)loat so much

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I hope you don't have the same problem with the unhappy face I have had on several Ipods due to battery problems after 2years. Also Roger you don't have 64Gb of Memory its 64Gb of storage, RIM needs to use memory properly, if they don't do this they are toast. Remember how long it took Microsoft to use more than the first 500Kb of memory controlled by DOS.

Things change. I haven't written RIM off, no more than I think the PC is dead or that we will stop needing oil in the next 20 years
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

LOL! I know Dave. Also, I will not have my iPhone 2 years anyway. Upgrade in May with the SIII due as well as the i5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12