+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Recent-Outage... Smartphone News forum

Article: RIM Sued Over Recent Outage

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Just what RIM needs right now. Is this really necessary?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I agree Roger, its kind of sad. I understand a lot of people rely heavily on their blackberry, but things like this happen. They also don't happen very often, certainly not enough to label it unreliable.

RIM tried to make it right, which is more than most companies do. Kinda feel like this is like kicking them when they're down.

djghettoredneck no está en línea Stack level 1
    I always say Technology is not ever going to be 100%, 100% of the time. If your electricity goes out for an hour, for a day, even maybe a week you deal with it and move on. It was an inconvenience but surely not a loss to cause a lawsuit. Let it go, I say. All tech will have an issue from time to time. I love my BlackBerry and my PlayBook. Stuff happens!!!

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    I am right in say that the BES wasn't effected by the outage? I find this a pointless waste of time that will do nothing more than rocking the RIM boat even more.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    people are sick of Rim's arrogance for what I hear and want the company to go way under. people are just wanting to tear them down probably for the foolish acts of their two CEO'S .

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jhutton12 View Post
    people are sick of Rim's arrogance for what I hear and want the company to go way under. people are just wanting to tear them down probably for the foolish acts of their two CEO'S .
    To go way under?

You serious?

I have a better idea. Lets burn the CEO's at the stake for their inept ability to change with the times. I know! let's burn down the building because their apps and browser aren't up to par too. Let's all wish that RIM folds cause we couldn't bbm for 3 days.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hmm, while living in Texas suffered several Brown outs, and when the Hurricanes went through suffered a minimum of 2 weeks without Power, should have sued the power companies for not getting the power back quickly enough or prioritizing.

People expect things to work always, plus with the current society of Facebook, Twitter etc everything has to happen instantly plus if it doesn't we must have money, responsibility for oneself is no longer required, blame the teachers for the children not working at school, blame the government and Wallstreet for our current predicament, (maybe they do not have some culpability), but overall people no longer want to be responsible. So Gosh I could not get on the web on my phone or receive e-mails texts etc for 3 days, I must therefore be compensated and get at least a million dollars for the pain I suffered! Let's get serious there was a time when we had to use a phone box if we need to talk to someone when we were out and about. Life still went on, and it still does.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread