+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...lent-Decision!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: RIM’s Most Excellent Decision!

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I'm sorry I just can't buy into this read. If they wait til 2013, where and what will Apple and Android have to offer by then. Do they think the industry and the public will wait for them to ready this. I'm no expert but I think the delay may be their last play.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; XBLWP7; ZuneWP7))

I don't buy it either. Who knows if it'll ever be ready, or if "1st quarter 2013" is even realistic.

Does RIM really think the consumers will wait around when Apple, Google, and Microsoft won't be waiting?

Back to school and Christmas/Chanukah are both big shopping times. Customers are going to buy something during those times.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't mind waiting for a device to be fully perfected and such but damn RIM. Seems like you guys wait two installments android and apple have released and then you release a device that should've been released at least 5 years before its ammo

+ Reply to Thread