Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

My, my. What the world has come to...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Things must be bad they are selling one of the corporate jets to save a billion dollars

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Things must be bad they are selling one of the corporate jets to save a billion dollars
    I don't think they need two corporate jets now that they only have one CEO.
    Last edited by lak611; 07-10-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    What I said. What is this world coming to?
    Imagine this:RIM CEO (CIO, FOO et al) taking the normal commute with a Samsung Galaxy SIII in their hand.
    The sky is gonna fall on our heads...

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    If everything goes south for RIM, and everyone jumps off the Blackberry ship, will the name of this website be changed?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    If everything goes south for RIM, and everyone jumps off the Blackberry ship, will the name of this website be changed?
    That's a distinct possibility, Eric. In fact, I've been looking around for domain names.
    lak611 likes this.

PIN/ID
    no more
    I don't think there are many regulars around here who still use BlackBerry handsets now. There might even be more regulars with Playbooks, which don't have PINs.
    Laura

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Actually Laura the Playbook does have its own individual Pin. So with the PlayBook and 2 Torches I have 3 Pins then Mark has another. While BBM is not on the Playbook there is a Video chat capability specifically for Playbook's which I am sure is the option they will incorporate into BBM for BB10 which was mentioned today.
    lak611 likes this.

PIN/ID
    no more
    Actually Laura the Playbook does have its own individual Pin. So with the PlayBook and 2 Torches I have 3 Pins then Mark has another. While BBM is not on the Playbook there is a Video chat capability specifically for Playbook's which I am sure is the option they will incorporate into BBM for BB10 which was mentioned today.
    Dave, thanks for clarifying. If the Playbook has a PIN, then what is the holdup of BBM and BBM groups on the Playbook without bridging?
    Laura

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^^They haven't actually given a reason but I think it is 2 fold, firstly OS2 is a totally different operating system so they are concentrating on having everything on BBM10 With Bridge there is also some confusion which maybe they don't want to spend time on. It does surprise me but OS2 is a transition they intend to put BB10 on the Playbook which will then have the full BBM I suppose it seems all about priorities
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    no more
    ^^^^They haven't actually given a reason but I think it is 2 fold, firstly OS2 is a totally different operating system so they are concentrating on having everything on BBM10 With Bridge there is also some confusion which maybe they don't want to spend time on. It does surprise me but OS2 is a transition they intend to put BB10 on the Playbook which will then have the full BBM I suppose it seems all about priorities
    Ugh! They really need to allow standalone BBM on the Playbook. The only thing I really miss from BlackBerry is BBM, although I've installed WhatsApp and have almost all of my former BBM contacts available via WhatsApp. I also belong to a WhatsApp group, which essentially replaced a former BBM group. At this time, only 4 of the group members still use BlackBerry. The rest have switched to Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone.
    Laura

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12