+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This looks utterly fantastic and if I don't win one I may have to buy ... Smartphone News forum

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4

Advertisement

This looks utterly fantastic and if I don't win one I may have to buy one.

Unsure if I have mentioned it but back in April (2011) I went on holiday with my dad (after not being on holiday with him for nearing 17 years).

Now I am a bit of a grab bag obsessive. Where ever I go I have a bar of soap, pen knife, underwear and socks. However, I have never needed a phone thing or charger, as I have never had a BlackBerry on holiday. So planning ahead I took the lighter charge unit and set off on the 7 hour journey for 3 days wandering the Highlands of Scotland.

My plan was to do a Facebook blog for my wifey and daughters to the beauty of Scotland as my daughters have never seen the highlands. However the first evening I opened my bag a noticed that I have forgotten the usb cable for the lighter charge unit!

I was terrified of losing the power to post pictures for family and spent every moment we passed through a town looking for a usb cable in any shop. On the evening of the 2nd night I found a TESCO and had to spend Ł7 ($11 USD) on a cable! But I managed to get some charge in for more picture uploads.

his review shows me that I need this I really do. Knowing that this lovely is sat in my grab bag and will give me and emergency charge if I ever do this again is brilliant. Now that leaving it in my bag also won't lose its charge after 24 hours is valuable to me. Thank you for this chance to win this.

For those interested in seeing my "Dad and Son go to Scotland" photos – Lookie here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=26f3ee2752
    Last edited by Villordsutch; 10-24-2011 at 03:23 AM.

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow, this product looks awesome! I work in a place where I don't have easy access to any outlets to charge my phone. AS a result I have to spend the whole day rationing my usage. A charger like this would definitely upgrade my life! I've got my fingers crossed that I'm the lucky one.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Come on people. I *really* don't wanna give one of these to people who only show up here for the contests.

xelena no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    26EAEAB9
    this one is awesome, guys at seidio never stop developing for us. this will be a good one for me, as i do my work in the middle of the desert... and only my BB is my means of communication.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Looks pretty cool everyone ought to want one I do, thanks Roger, Pinstac, and Seidio

AnneO no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would love to win one of these devices.

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seidio NEVER disappoints Seidio's Charging Vault would really compliment the marvelous simplicity of my Storm2. A Newbie and an Oldie - Sweet. Good luck to all! The best of luck to me and my Storm2

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wait a second now, just cuz I usually only respond to the contest forums doesn't mean I don't get my PinStack on. lol I've been following the site and on twitter (@PDiesl) for quite some time now. I use it more as a reference though rather than a place to be chatty.

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry_junk View Post
    Wait a second now, just cuz I usually only respond to the contest forums doesn't mean I don't get my PinStack on. lol I've been following the site and on twitter (@PDiesl) for quite some time now. I use it more as a reference though rather than a place to be chatty.
    I wasn't referring to you. And it was more in the original contest post.....

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I wanna be "that guy".

Wth folks..we value everyone who posts yet some only show up when there's a prize up. You really don't know what your missing out on.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    That looks awesome. Seidio makes great products, and a charging vault that charges two devices would really come in handy. I am a member of 5 BBM groups, and it always seems like group members are rejoining, so this sure would help me. I would love to win this Seidio charging vault.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I would love to have this too to charge my thunderbolt since now the charger is universal .

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I would love to have this too to charge my thunderbolt since now the charger is universal . when is this contest due ? I hope I'm still with time for it .

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Posting for thbassman. I know he'd comment on the review, and honestly believe he's got a damn good reason for not being able too.

Dare anyone (except admin) to argue.......

Good idea, Jay.

Contest is still wide open!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast