+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...pgrade-Tonight... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Article: Reminder: RIM Scheduled outage for BIS 3.0 Upgrade Tonight

Advertisement

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

artiesberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32146C01
    I'm on BIS, is there anything I should do or is everything done automatically.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    no. Its on server end. Will be fine by morning most likely

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have used tethering all night.
    Haven't been disconnected / interrupted

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Is it that time already? BIS 3. should make some nice changes adding more to an already great service. Additional BIS 3.0 conversatons

Remember to post back if you see any changes

rush420 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i dont know if this was the outage that they were talking about, this morning all the tmobile services were out for about 2 hours and it wasnt just blackberrys none of my family could call each other or text an when i called customer service got a busy signal or wouldnt connect i use a unlocked storm when i dialed 611 i got verizon i figured that this would have done this yesterday i am intrested to know if this was tmobile or other upgrades like blackberry internet

jg1thomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was sitting up watching tv last night and a little after midnight my berry made an unusual sound. One that is not a tone on my phone but the LED never came on, and the screen never lit up. When i picked it up, there was nothing there. Then this morning bout 5:45 I got the same thing but first it vibrated twice then the sound. Could this be related? I hope so and that its not some kind of spyware

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Definitely do not think it could be related to the BIS 3.0 upgrade....odd behavior for sure. Could be a glitch or bad app. If it persists I would wipe and reload the OS, and slowly add back apps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    I'm on tmoble using a 8900, and haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary. No problems with sending or receiving text, emails, etc. Am i supposed to see anything new yet with this upgrade? Or is this just the start to the upgrade?

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Ok what was supposed to be in the upgrade. I haven't noticed anything different. I'm on AT&T running a Bold.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    Ok what was supposed to be in the upgrade. I haven't noticed anything different. I'm on AT&T running a Bold.
    The "enhancements" are listed above in the original post. Sadly, no 2-way support for GMail yet.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

jg1thomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Definitely do not think it could be related to the BIS 3.0 upgrade....odd behavior for sure. Could be a glitch or bad app. If it persists I would wipe and reload the OS, and slowly add back apps.
    I havent put any new apps or themes on in over a week. now I have realized a pattern. Every 6 hours. 5:45 and 11:45 morning and night it vibrates twice and then plays a tone 3 times but nothing else happens. Im thinking bout calling tmobile and talking to a berry expert. How do I wipe and reload OS?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1thomas View Post
    I havent put any new apps or themes on in over a week. now I have realized a pattern. Every 6 hours. 5:45 and 11:45 morning and night it vibrates twice and then plays a tone 3 times but nothing else happens. Im thinking bout calling tmobile and talking to a berry expert. How do I wipe and reload OS?
    Follow the link here for instructions on reloading your OS.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17

Smile patterns on your device.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1thomas View Post

i am with tmobile and since i have had my 9700 bold i have been having issues with it i am on my fourth one now and today i am going to get a fifth one in the mail just waiting for it.. so if you are having any issues with your device you should call tmobile immediately so they can address your issue and they will have you do a os reloading into your device and if that doesn't work and you still have the issue then they will give you another device for malfunctioning.

+ Reply to Thread