+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.php?r=4147-Quad-Core... Smartphone News forum

Article: Quad Core HTC Edge Coming?

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yawn

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Looks pretty kewl. I dont really need that much power in a smartphone, then again I dont really need the 1.5Ghz dualcore in my sensation but its nice to have, not to mention opens up the possibilities to many other things. Im also realy fond of the new HTC Sense that comes with their version of ICSI wonder about battery life though.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sounds good to me :-) By the time my UG rolls around (Dec. 22nd) there is no telling what kinda devices will be out....gonna be a long year....

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Not even ICS and quad cores will draw me back to Android. I can't give the 3D away....Surprisingly I've found I like Touchwiz enough to keep it. I've only flashed 2 times with the SGS2, not even worried about ICS right now. My upgrade is June. Think I'm going to look at the Nexus but wait to see what the S3 is before doing anything. But no HTC.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Not even ICS and quad cores will draw me back to HTC. I can't give the 3D away....Surprisingly I've found I like Touchwiz enough to keep it. I've only flashed 2 times with the SGS2, not even worried about ICS right now. My upgrade is June. Think I'm going to look at the Nexus but wait to see what the S3 is before doing anything. But no HTC.
    Fixed it for ya,

Even though they claim the Nexus screen is great, it's not how they make it out to be. SG2 still has the best Android screen. IMO.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    HTC, all of a sudden, finds itself last in battery life, screen quality, and UI. Never again for me too Jay!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks for the fix.

+ Reply to Thread