+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...48-PROFIT-LOSS... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: PROFIT & LOSS: Amazing Charts Show How 90% Of The Country Has Gott

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Very interesting article again Del. Question is what is considered to be the low end salary of the top 10%. It appears to be around 200K, well certainly this would be the case around 2008. I would be willing to bet if the top end were increased to 1 million it would be even more shocking. Why has this happened, why has it been allowed to happen, poor regulations, poor government, the internet age with the access to purchase of stocks and bonds easily over the internet? Occupying Wall Street while it brings attention to the problem does not offer any solutions. Seeing millionaires going and supporting the protestors is hypocritical to say the least, especially when they say that they are paying less tax than the rest of us. Why are they paying less tax, because they have made a conscious effort to employ accountants to exploit the loopholes in the tax code that the rest of us cannot afford to do. If they want to pay more tax then stop paying accounts to avoid paying more tax. If you earn a million/year, and you the top end tax for the total amount you earn, you will obviously pay a lot more tax than someone that earns less!! Our governments need to plug the loopholes, not increase taxes, plus they need to stop baling out the banks etc. and if someone bankrupts a company due to willful negligence they should go to jail, and not collect their bonus!!! There is too much nepotism happening out there. How do these people who are occupying Wall Street have money to eat, pay their cell phone bills etc. Are they all unemployed, if they are not how are they there, even students need to be at college studying? Demonstrations are different to my day, they would either be at the weekend when we could attend, or at the very least only last a day or two, or they would be a strike, in which case the intention was to close the business down until the employer was willing to negotiate. Credit to people out there willing to stand by their convictions, I just hope something positive comes out of it, and it is not used to aid an election campaign only to be dropped once the election has been won.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    This is going to get worse... I just hope some reality comes to the fore. The banks, finance houses etc cannot be allowed hold any country hostage. This must end.

+ Reply to Thread