+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...l-2013-Results... Smartphone News forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Article: Press Release: Research In Motion Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 20

Advertisement

When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Last week my Company finally dumped all RIM products. We have 400+ employees and IT will no longer being supporting BES.

Next Friday all RIM devices are being turned in. We are by no means cutting edge and typically last to adopt or change.

RIM is Nextel |Done or Palm ready.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ And that's just one hill they've got to climb. I'm sure yours isn't the only company to go that route, Steve.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Problem for RIM is they've lost the trust and will not get these companies back imo

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The moment that decision was made at work it spread like wild fire and the employee morale went through the roof. The moment all those people get a new iPhone the lasting impression will never be forgotten.

My point is I don't think you will ever be able to hand one of them a RIM device and have them want to keep it.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, that´s what been happening here too. Its too many mid to large companies going the same route. Like Rog says, that´s going to be a helluva a task to convince CEO´s, mid management and IT departments to go back. Change has costs, monetary and productivity costs. No one is going to do this again, in the short to medium term.
    It´s a total RIM loss.
    It´s someone elses gain.

+ Reply to Thread