+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...WN-AT-STAPLES.... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: PLAYBOOK DOWN, DOWN AT STAPLES - $299

Advertisement

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    This writer thinks the Playbook needs to be reduced to $199 in order to sell. I agree.

The Amazon tablet and the Nook are cheaper and have more features than the Playbook.

I would not consider the Playbook for $299.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree. I almost made off with one for $250 but their warn't any 16GB available at the store. Give it time; i'll say by the holiday season, we'll see $199 price tag.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I bought the Playbook at full price and am very happy with it, I don't agree that the Amazon Tablet ahd the Nook have more features, in fact other than the fact that you can get so many Apps for the IPad I would put the Playbook superior to the IPad, so with a lower price it makes it an even better buy. Amazon, does not have a camera, it cannot record video, it has a slower processor, cannot bridge to blackberries. It will be interesting to see your opinion when OS 2 is released with the capability to play Android apps in addition to the ones already there.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^ and since I'm back "to be interested" in the Playbook fold, I say ay.... My gripe here is that the flipping whatchamacallit is still at 599 Euros and 699 Euros. Damn... And we have Staples as well as other discount stores. But no discounts for us here, thank-you, we're in the middle of a economic crisis here. Sorry can't help...

+ Reply to Thread