+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ablet-Computer... Smartphone News forum

Article: PlayBook Buyers Line Up as Prices Slashed for RIM’s Tablet Compute

Advertisement

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Man this sucks for those of us that bought one on the first day they were out. How about a little love for us RIM?

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Damn, I have both an iPad and PlayBook. I don't use the PlayBook at all really but this is a great deal. Anyone without a tablet should be picking this up.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Don't worry, they'll release the next new one (as i like to call it the one that should've been released first) in a few months. Same with the xbox 360. They're chopping away the prices because they'll be releasing the new one pretty soon. That's why I avoid black friday sales.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Don't worry, they'll release the next new one (as i like to call it the one that should've been released first) in a few months. Same with the xbox 360. They're chopping away the prices because they'll be releasing the new one pretty soon. That's why I avoid black friday sales.
    Like the Ipad2/Ipad3, iPhone 3, 3S, 4, 4s, all tech companies do this to the annoyance of consumers. I believe that the OS 2 or possibly BBX will be next rather than new hardware
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    Apple
    RIM have their head in a hole. It's sad to see but only the fault of the board members. How many CEOS would still be in charge after years of declining market share and loss. This is just another nail.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    There's so many nails there is no coffin to hammer them into.And now OS7? You might as well throw the hammer in.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^ hahaha

The Kindle Fire is sure not helping RIM either. How mature the OS is will dictate how well RIMS next Tablet does. How can anyone possibly survive with the likes of Android, Apple or even Amazon hardware, software Eco system being so robust?

and to think no native email? Someone is drinking before they go to work

+ Reply to Thread