+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Phone-Arena-s... Smartphone News forum

Article: Phone Arena's Worst Phone Award!

Advertisement

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Why would you be surprised that it wasn't a BlackBerry? BlackBerry didn't release any bad BB's in the last year. The Bold 9900 rocks ;-)

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    ^^^stranger^^^
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hahahaha....she is definetly a stranger.....here at least lol

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blackberry reduced their chance to getting an award because they barely released a product in 2011. Consequence...I got an Android phone!

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    It had to be samgsung on all this? This is a shocker.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Samsung are too busy fighting patent battles

KTW Guest
    the only award bb could possibly get in their entire lifetime and they blew it. knowing bb they are famous for making terrible phones...samsung dominates again ! do you have any idea how hard they had to try to beat bb? they must have spent hundreds of billions of dollars for research on how they can produce a phone worse than a bb. BB are lucky...the ability to produce the worst phones comes to them naturally...they are experts at it. but the fact that they mention nokia surprises me.
    Last edited by KTW; 12-14-2011 at 08:48 AM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    With all due respect, the only thing RIM has done is fail to see the shifting market. Most, if not all of the blackberry devices themselves have all been solid devices held back by an OS that fails to evolve. To knock blackberry in that way is to knock the core history of smartphones, blackberry introduced the productivity to be gained by using one in the work place. That spilled over into personal use.

No RIM doesn't deserve to be in this category. Sammy makes so many models its hard to imagine that there wouldn't be a dud in the bunch.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Samsung just pushes out "stuff" to the masses or to requests made by carriers. I remember Nokia doing the same. Or LG. And now Huawei and other chinese makes.RIM does similarly, but due to its status (huh?) manages now to do it selectively...far more classy that way.

Pdxmatts, I enjoy my current Bold 9780 also - it is an outstanding smartphone. However, you and I are in the minority here at PinStack. Ironic, considering PinStack's roots! Consensus here at the Stacks is that RIM is barely treading water and putting out sub-standard equipment. We may be representative of the minority that knows the opposite is true - but as a whole, we are surprised a RIM device was not on the list!

+ Reply to Thread