+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea I saw this yesteday. What's strange is I have Opera on PC and it ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Yea I saw this yesteday. What's strange is I have Opera on PC and it looks great there! No issues. Donno what that suggests but I emailed one of the techs from Opera I met at CTIA about it. The mobile version's engine should clone the layout of Opera 10 on PC so very strange. Possibly we will give them one of the man early bug reports to come.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Has anyone used Opera to look at PS, it does not render it very well, the layout is all messed up. It looks much better on safari on ipod touch, stock android browser, dolphin browser

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The pages load Super fast!! Layout will take a little getting used too but I would rather have the articles at the top of the page.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I think we will see some updates to the Browser soon. There seems to be a few minor things being reported that need improved on.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Downloaded but I think we have some room to improve still. I think it will let you see flash ads etc because that survey shows up in my Opera browser but not safari. Couldn't complete the survey though. The second question wouldn't let me select any values. But hey, you always have the rough draft before the final masterpiece!

Now let's see when Apple decides to can any updates to Opera. Lol! (not trying to jinx it just don't trust apple). :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12