+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...l-Of-Us-Droids... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: THIS ONE FOR JAY! And For All Of Us Droid Fans Of Course....

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Between this and what you've told me of the GS3, the temptation is there. I will run Apex launcher on it if I got it, and I've been looking at the dev section at XDA. The biggest question is will I be able to grab one before the 7 days runs out?

Honestly I'm afraid of sense. However it stands to reason that sooner or later there will be a working CM9 running on this thing. I've held a non working demo but not played with a working unit.

Guess I'll run to Sprint tomorrow and see what's happening. Hopefully I'll have a decision by then.

Okay, just called sprint, and spoke to a nice guy at the store. If they don't get one in before my 14 days expire i can go to an old phone (an old palm) and they will reset my eligibility.

Said they get shipments on Friday so I'll call in the morning to see if I can snag one.

If I have to go back to the Palm, well I won't be here much as my phone is my connection. If I disappear for a few days you know why. Going to wait until day 13 to do that though.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Palm? Yikes...But the browser is ok.
    Good luck.

May not come to it.
    I've once again spoken to Sprint Store. Was going to just return the Nexus and take the money to Best Buy. Impatience and worry were the main reasons.

I know what is said about Sprint, but let me tell you, the folks at our local store (Rio Rd) are the best. Patient with impatient folks like me, and helpful. I've worked in retail and as customer service, I know the crap they deal with. I can't tell you how good those folks are.
    I wish I could fill out a survey on my own without waiting for a call. The young woman I spoke to said she'd call me when the Evo comes in. If it doesn't make it by the 5th they will allow me to switch to the palm and reset my upgrade.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Good going.

del, non removable battery?!
    having some second thoughts.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have 32gb on board. I don't even think about it...

not storage guy, battery.
    Will be odd....

May not get one after all. According to all things "web" Sprint will have tomorrow. I have to be out of town with my boys tomorrow, and my local store says there's a waiting list. I'm pretty sure I'm not on said list. I expect them to be sold out.

I'm considering a dumb phone. I'm sick of this crap with upgrades, new phones, etc etc etc. Seriously. I am not going to stick with the heater I have now (which uses more battery than anything i've seen) and I'm not going to stress for the next few days as to if I can get to the store in time and IF i have the 35 bucks.

Smartphones are fun and all, but I'm getting sick of this. Think I'm returning the Nexus after getting the boys this afternoon and being done with the whole damn thing.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Get NOTE!
    You'll go crazy with that one. I'm missing it.

Nice new avatar there King Del.
    Am not getting the HTC, swapped the nexus out yesterday for another to see if issues fixed. So far so good but haven't done much with it.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I thought you'd like it.
    And I'm glad PS is back on. Pity its midnight here.
    I've just downloaded ICS for a friend's Note. Unbelievable... That is top stuff. Yikes... I have a HTC. Wanna buy it?

No thanks. After the frustration I felt the other day, I think the Nexus is for me after all.
    You know when Jelly Bean rolls around I will want to play with it. No more leaks...just getting it.

Have new 2200 mah battery in already. So far it improves a bit. It's not leaps and bounds better but it does handle what I ask for a full day. Could be my other Nexus was defective. I will say the screen is a bit better on this one.

After calming down and letting the desire for the HTC wash away I think I'm better off. I could have dealt with the S3 and touchwiz, but I think Sense would have aggravated me to no end. I know it has speed, but how much do we really need? In the end I'm stuck with the Nexus no matter what. If Cas doesn't want her upgrade next year than I'll take it, but for now I think I'm just going to have to love the one I'm with.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, you´re stuck! With an excellent phone... I´m glad you´ve made up your mind.
    So have I. Until next time, probably next week...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast