+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Oh-Wow-Oh-Wow... Smartphone News forum

Article: Oh Wow - Oh Wow - Oh Wow

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    " He made it through the night, Laurene next to him on the bed sometimes jerked up when there was a longer pause between his breaths. She and I looked at each other, then he would heave a deep breath and begin again.This had to be done. Even now, he had a stern, still handsome profile, the profile of an absolutist, a romantic. His breath indicated an arduous journey, some steep path, altitude.He seemed to be climbing.But with that will, that work ethic, that strength, there was also sweet Steve’s capacity for wonderment, the artist’s belief in the ideal, the still more beautiful later.Steve’s final words, hours earlier, were monosyllables, repeated three times.Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them.Steve’s final words were:OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW."

Seems as though, while Steve may have had his struggles believing in God, God had no such issues believing in him.Just my take.
    Last edited by jfcooley; 10-30-2011 at 08:54 PM.

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Indeed, His ways are not ours. His Love, simply immeasurable.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Amazing eulogy. What a short journey through his personal life. Well written and candid. Steve Jobs will be missed!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow is right.Steve wasn't the only brilliant one in the family.And I love your thoughts, Jay.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ask Me
    A beautiful eulogy. What I take from this is not that Steve Jobs was rich, or that he was talented or died too young, (all of which of course are true), more importantly Steve Jobs died with people that loved him and cared about him at his bedside, whatever you do in life, to have family and people who care for you is more important than anything else. Steve Jobs does not have to say I wish I had spent more time with my family, because he obviously balanced his life so that he could spend that time with them. It is truly sad that he will not be there for the milestones in his childrens lives, nor will be there to grow old with his loved ones, but I am sure he will be there in Spirit. RIP Steve Jobs.

+ Reply to Thread