+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Coming-for-the... Smartphone News forum

Article: Official BlackBerry Keyboard Coming for the PlayBook

Advertisement

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    If I were them, and Im not. Id fix their email service on the Book. IDK Jus me thinking again.

iLord is DEAD!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hi Sooner, just wonder what is wrong with the e-mail? I really like the email on OS2, on top of that you have bridge from the blackberry. The price of the keyboard is a bit high but for someone that wants the convenience it has a track pad and a case. Personally not something I would go for, I am interested in the rumored docking charging station though.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I recieve emails just fine, but when I send one the message is blank. IDKY? 2.0

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    That's weird? I have man, hotmail, Gmail, LinkedIn and Facebook all working fine through it. I haven't tried the company email though, set them all up through the wizard. Have to check if anyone else is having similar problems.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    That's too expensive. The playbook itself is $200 ... this package needs to be about $40-60

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    As far as price is concerned you have to look at what is included and then decide if it will be useful. The Blackberry one as reviewed here, includes a case which holds the Playbook and Keyboard (most cases come out at $30+, a trackpad which works with blackberry gestures, (not sure what this would cost, and the Bluetooth keyboard. Now you could order the ZAGGkeys FLEX keyboard instead which is retailing at around $75 (no track pad), but a nice keyboard, and can be used with multiple devices
    http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zagg...keyboard-stand
    The other option of course is if you have a blackberry phone you can use it as a remote, and have both keyboard and touch screen working (Bold 9900, Torch 9800/9810) depends really on what you are wanting to use the items for. Apparently there are enough people out there that really want the keyboard for it to be currently on backorder. I am not one of the people that wants one at the moment, I like the portability of the PlayBook and am not looking to add extra weight to it 
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread