PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advertisement

I only have a like button on the article OP

catstide likes this.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I just "liked" your post Papa lol...are you on mobile?

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    You have to be in the forum view and not the Article view to see the like button on each post.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Ok finally figured it out, I just never used that to access articles or comments, but now I know where to go if I want to like a comment. Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    I just "liked" your post Papa lol...are you on mobile?

No not on mobile, and I get the likes notifications I just was accessing the articles from a different take off point where the likes don't show up, but I'm square now

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hahah...

Sad day when we give up our civil liberties for a false sense of security.

They were digging through all that data and still couldn't stop those two wackos in boston...

Naw... They just found a good excuse to go big brother on us, and by the looks of it a lot of people will fall in line like good little sheep.

"Treat us all like potential suspects so that we can be safe"

What's next? Am i going to have to show my "papers" to cross state lines? or to buy a loaf a bread?

Am i going to be tagged because of this very post? Maybe they have a little file on me right now, and when the time is right they will throw me in a camp just so i dont start no trouble...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Cold day in hell when I'm one of Obama's little sheep. Fact is we never know about 99% of the things that the NSA protect us from. I'm not surprised that the Boston wackos were able to pull off their plot. There will be more tragedies just like that one but there will be many many more that we never know of that were thwarted. Maybe we are giving up our civil liberties for a false sense of security but if we have to give a little to protect our interests,I'm all for it. This is not Mayberry any more.

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    As I sit here and contemplate I just don't feel like I have gave up a thing, and as far as security one never knows when some wacko right next to you decides to slide of the deep end. If so then we will be in God's hands and all will be well

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    KGB?

SS?

I remember we used to fight against governments like this.... Now we have become what we've always hated.

The terrorist won. They wanted to disrupt the american way of life, and they have succeeded.

And what kind of mechanism is put in place to make sure the data isn't manipulated in any way? The way I see it, the NSA could point their finger at anyone and lock them up because they would have the data to back up their claims.

Most Americans don't trust Obama, but they trust the NSA that sees us as adversaries. Not to mention that our tax dollars is paying for all this tyranny.

What a joke we have become.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Information gathering is what won us those wars.

You're trying to compare a dictatorship and the Soviet Union to America?? Really man. Think about what you're saying. I haven't seen one sign of oppression from any if this.

The radical Muslims haven't won. They want us off this earth. They are no doubt trying to do that still. On our very soil. The only way to weed out these POS is to gather intelligence. People send millions of texts per day. They make millions of phone calls. They send millions of emails. The Government has been looking at these for years. Before cell phones, the government monitored land lines. They picked keywords. This has been going on since Pearl Harbor. Because some F'ing idiot decided to try and become the next Asange. The sensationalist news media has been running with it.

There's only one way to bring down this country and those like it. Economic breakdown on a large scale. That's what they are trying to accomplish. And that's what the CIA and NSA are trying to prevent. And doing a damn fine job at it.

All this brings me back to how this all works. I've said it repeatedly, yet it is always a point that no one addresses in their reply. If anyone thinks tha the data centers in Utah,Colorado,and Virgina; have tens of thousands of people cracking each persons email and going through each persons phone records. Looking at each persons texts, then your thinking about this is completely small scale. There is absolutely no way. Not even with the most advanced computers today. That can monitor the entire population of just the USA on a 24/7 basis. The man power alone would be costing more than the 250million annually they are spending.

I have more, but I will wait until tomorrow when I have more time. It's a bit late here on the East Coast.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    all this security and you can still Google how to make a home made atomic bomb....seriously?

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    all this security and you can still Google how to make a home made atomic bomb....seriously?
    Ok Oppenheimer, you should sit this one out.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    +1 on the reference.
    Made me chuckle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12