+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ne-You-Can-Buy... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Nokia's Lumia 925 Is The Best Windows Phone You Can Buy

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow.
    Del I never thought I'd see you recommend a device that isn't cutting edge, lacks apps, and has the third place os.

That aside, I can't see me switching platforms, especially since it lacks apps I use daily.

Although...if you're giving it the thumbs up then it must be a good device. Just not for me....

#0310?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks Del, I'm with Jay and the switching platforms

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    To each his own. About the apps. WP might not have them all, but the ones they have are top notch. Droid should look into them.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    To each his own. About the apps. WP might not have them all, but the ones they have are top notch. Droid should look into them.
    Del: I agree, but those top notch apps are expensive compared to their iOS and Android counterpart.

The best windows phone in books was the HD2. It was like walking around with a PC in your pocket. I used it until windows Phone 7 was released. The best device outside of BB for business use. HTC should bring it back.

..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    Del: I agree, but those top notch apps are expensive compared to their iOS and Android counterpart.

The best windows phone in books was the HD2. It was like walking around with a PC in your pocket. I used it until windows Phone 7 was released. The best device outside of BB for business use. HTC should bring it back.

uhhh yes, the HTC HD2...IMO still impressive buy today's standards interns of the os. you can actually still get them either new or refurbished, my top two are the HTC HD2 and HTC touch pro2...I'd still choose these phones over so many.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    The trouble with apps to me is sometimes there are too many to pick from. I never have a phone loaded with apps anyway so to me no big deal as long as I can find the ones I really want. If they would add being able to set custom tones for text I might stay with WP but my Blackberry just does everything I really need. Still want to give android a try so we will see.

+ Reply to Thread