+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ill-Be-in-2016... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Nobody Has a Clue What Smartphone Market Share Will Be in 2016

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I love the combine graph. I did something like that in grade school. Won an art contest.

I will make my predictions....are you ready?

1. Apple will release iOS 6 on the iPhone Next. Much buying ensues resulting in a 3 month spike in Apple Market share.

2. Android will release 27000 new devices that all have either Gingerbread or ICS and will counter Apples market share. Much buying ensues.

3. Quietly Windows Phone will release a device that is exactly like the last internally. Much hype ensue.....little more buying ensues...

4. Blackberry will implode. Much "I told you so" ensues. Blackberry users will lash out at the company as it is bought, reorganized and relaunches it's new devices (end of year). Much rejoicing at the Stacks ensues.

5. Nothing really changes. Gaps increase and narrow. Only those dolts that live and die by market analysis care. You know, the ones that own not 1 penny of stock, or get any incentive for caring one bit from said companies.

6. We discuss this exact same topic next year, with exact same predictions. Mark your calendars.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Jay you forget BB10 you may be surprised at the result. Seem the to remember after the election the Democratic pundits were predicting they would be in powers for the next 40yrs and that GOP was dead, much rejoicing ensued. Skip forward 2yrs and then to today. So much for predictions. Another prediction would be Apple and Samsung spend so much money suing each other they forget the consumer and to be innovative, consumers give up on them and slowly buy Windows Phones and BB's instead.

Point is we cannot predict the future, America could become a 3rd world country and India and China become the super powers we could be hit by an astroid, a solar flare could destroy the power grid or everything could remain exactly as it is.

The only thing for certain is that we should enjoy every day of our of lives spend time with our loved ones and strive for a better tomorrow, while remembering the good times we had yesterday and learn from the bad. . What happens on the consumer front doesn't really matter as long as we still have cash to buy food and some luxuries thus keeping people employed
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I agree, was just making stuff up, you know, just like the folks that get paid to.

+ Reply to Thread