+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ill-Don’t-Sell... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Nexus Phones Still Don’t Sell

Advertisement

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    The problem is not the cost of the device. It's the extremely poor quality of the phone. The verizon model has problems with the headpiece loudness. Both the Verizon and GSM versions have low WIFI, Bluetooth, and 2G+4G radios. Also, until recently, there was NO marketing for this phone. At last, the specs are extremely sub-par. It was outdated the day it came out.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have to agree even though I love mine. I see those complaints daily.

Its a geek device at the moment. Mine has been solid, and I can say I'm happy with it.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I am too waiting for the next one (have the Nexus S currently). I was going to jump on the Galaxy Nexus, but because of the cost initially, and then time time, and then some reviews about the reception/volume, it made me wait. Now I am reading the next device will be simply a hardware refresh -- quad core and faster CPU. That seems lame. I personally LOVE the nexus 7 and I wish they made a Nexus phone that's just like it, but smaller obviously.

+ Reply to Thread