+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...rtain-pictures... Smartphone News forum

Article: Next problem with the Apple iPhone 5 brings purple tinting to cert

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It's a phone not a camera, phone pictures should purely be used when camera's are not available period!!! Having said that the early Sony DSLR's had similar purple vignetting problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    It's a phone not a camera, phone pictures should purely be used when camera's are not available period!!! Having said that the early Sony DSLR's had similar purple vignetting problems.
    Also I remember some early Nokia phones doing that too. Frankly, the 5 MP camera on my old BlackBerry Bold 9780 is so good that I haven't thought about a digital camera at all. Yes, we all have fun making fun of BlackBerry, but the camera on the 9780 is one for the ages.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    We don't have a problem with the SIII or the HTC . Even the Nexus or the others...
    Maybe it has to do with Oriental Vinagrette?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Great to know. I already called ATT to inquire about the exchange policy and they said they would charge me $35 for restocking fees since I decided not to get the black iPhone 5 after the whole SCUFFGATE scandal. However, I called two days later and told them about my longevity with them and asked if they could wave the $35 fee and they agreed to credit it to my account before even having seen my device. Anywho, now after reading this article. I'm gonna have to take a picture, check for scratches and also make sure everything works before I leave the store on Christmas when I probably get my phone from China since they're delivering by foot.

I used to like you Apple, but you have failed me miserably. Kicks door and punches walls

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Used to like you?

Still do. When your device arrives you'll pee your pants a little and squeal like little Sally when she got her Wets A Lot doll.

Take a lot more that purple tint, scratches and an iMap inspired shipping route to turn you off.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I called Apple and they specifically told me they had hired a team of 8 year olds to make my phone but got delayed as they started brawling. Can't find good cheap labor anymore . Because of this my device might be here by Halloween 2013 yes, 2013.

May want to just send Apple a note preordering the 6 now.

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dushdavj, that sounds like what the Harley riders used to say when they broke down. " Doesn't matter if it breaks down, it's an iconic machine!" I have a great camera on my 9700 and 9810 Blackberry's and I'm with Mark.....great little phones!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ gotta remember I use BB's often use the camera on my 9800 and PlayBook no purple haze other listening to Prince, but still maintain when I want to take proper pictures I use my Nikon

Of all my devices I bet I could count on 2 hands the totalnumber of pics I've taken. I've always felt the camera was for those moments you needed a snapshot and didn't have a real camera. Would never trust important moments to a phone.

Of course I keep breaking real cameras. Brother gave us one for our wedding. Broken in 4 months...

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    That's the problem with wedding cameras. Romping doesn't wear well

+ Reply to Thread