+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ackBerry-Curve... Smartphone News forum

Article: New Touchscreen BlackBerry Curve?

Advertisement

llzel no está en línea Stack level 2
    why are we shown these devices then told to wait a year to get it. I want a new sprint blackberry...darn it. And I want a touch screen

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This looks verrry nice!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Display: 3.25" 480x360 HVGA

Really??? That's what RIM is still doing?? This is the final days. Don't say I didn't say it. Just pathetic. Once a great company now reduced to pushing things from days gone by.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    RIM is filling a commercial gap and pushing for sales with cheaper models... I tend to agree with BHP and I'll just add this: too little, too late ! This model should have arrived when the first Storm (Yuch!) was introduced. Not now. RIM must now, aim for better and innovative design to maintain their head above water.

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But one latest technologies is a front facing camera. I don't see it on this phone. RIM please wake up.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If RIM keeps messing around I'm will be forced to at least hold a touch device in my hands

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    800mhz cpu.....please....this is lame....rim is going belly up....in a year dual core processors will be standard....and double that speed lmao

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The new i5 is rumored to be at least dual core, possibly quad.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Evolution at RIM is 2 steps forward ... And a giant leap backwards, unfortunately. But I'm convinced this is a "general" low/medium smartphone for the masses... Something more upbeat is probably in the forge. I hope so.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    They've always been known to kick out a low/medim smartphone that will draw people who normally can't afford the high powered ones, such as the flip 82xx, etc. They may not last long but are effective in the retail market, course us BB users will always take a back seat to iPhone and Droid users. If I want a entertainment package it wouldn't be held in my hands

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I agree with delfim and Cmangum look at the geminis they had the optical trackpad but they were nowhere near as powerful as the javelins that were out about the same time. then again they were also considerably cheaper making them appealing for those that didnt want to spend a ton but still wanted a nice BB.

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    blah. the touch screen qwerty keyboard on the Torch isnt very keen and accurate as it is. I couldnt imagine having this phone with no optional slide out keyboard. I'm hoping RIM will improve the touch-screen keyboard for this phone. Looks nice though...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    They've always been known to kick out a low/medim smartphone that will draw people who normally can't afford the high powered ones, such as the flip 82xx, etc. They may not last long but are effective in the retail market, course us BB users will always take a back seat to iPhone and Droid users. If I want a entertainment package it wouldn't be held in my hands
    I agree so I don't understand why it seems to me that every BB OTHER than the Bold gets such a bad rep? The 83xx Curves, 88xx series, and 81xx Pearls were out before the Bold. When I ordered my Bold I almost asked for the Curve 9300 due to it being slightly cheaper but appealing to me.

knottyrope no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask
    RIM devices are about choices. There are many flavors to appeal to a broad market.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi says "Use the search Luke", and Yoda says "RTFM, you should"
    Torch 9800 on BES 4.1.7 MR3, SQL 2005, Exch 03 with 250 hopeless users

http://twitter.com/#!/knottyrope

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast