+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...w-iPhone-Video... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The New iPhone? New Concept Design Video.

Advertisement

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow, I'm a Blackberry fan but this is a beautiful phone! Very classy with smooth lines abounding! The thing I dislike about touchscreen phones is the screen gets all nasty looking with smudges instead of looking like this beauty all the time. To me it's like when you see a new car going down the road and the passenger has their bare feet rubbing on the windshield leaving oily footprints on the glass.....I know, get over it, right?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Thus far there seems to be a general consensus the screen will be taller not wider. I'm not sure I like this idea? To the users eyes it would add one more row of Apps.

IDK? It's hard to really imagine holding something not yet available. Guess we will see soon.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I hope that's not the case, Steve. I wouldn't like it either and I really don't think anybody would be satisfied with a taller, but not wider screen. We shall see.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdaddy View Post
    Wow, I'm a Blackberry fan but this is a beautiful phone! Very classy with smooth lines abounding! The thing I dislike about touchscreen phones is the screen gets all nasty looking with smudges instead of looking like this beauty all the time. To me it's like when you see a new car going down the road and the passenger has their bare feet rubbing on the windshield leaving oily footprints on the glass.....I know, get over it, right?
    I felt the same way when I was a BlackBerry owner. I hated fingerprints on my screen! Then I got the 9800, which combined the physical and virtual keyboards, then the 9900. Now I have an iPhone and I'm not sure I could go back to the physical keyboard. While the fingerprints are annoying, you do get used to it and not so anal.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...a taller screen with the same width? Nope. I don't think so. It will look gross. My opinion.

+ Reply to Thread