+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-X-iOS-go-live... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: New iLife and iWork apps for OS X, iOS go live

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I have and use all but GarageBand. Everyone is much better than before.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The graphics are astounding on all of them.
    The calendar app has improved tremendously. The integration with Maps is welcome.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    The graphics are astounding on all of them.
    The calendar app has improved tremendously. The integration with Maps is welcome.
    Agreed. The calendar is much better. I loved it before and now it's just that next step. The Maps integration is really nice as you mentioned. And it's gorgeous. Pages is even better than before. Numbers is also so much better. It's always been a great spreadsheet app. But now I think it stands on top of the pile.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The problem lies with the fact that everything here (apparently 95%) is Windows based. I have a compatibility problem with these apps (iWork's) with the crap at work, and there's not much I (or we) can do about it. All our management applications and specialized financial apps are Windows based. And since our government is also running all things (IRS, all sorts of specific online services that cover everything we do, legal junk etc etc) we Apple users do have a hard time. But I've made a point of only using my Mac for work (with Office) and only use the PC for access to the specific apps and sites that we need to keep updated - reports, financial and economical, IRS, VAT payments) Yikes it's difficult sometimes, but I won't give up on the MacBook Air. No siree!

+ Reply to Thread