+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Google-Maps-on... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The New Google Maps on iPhone Will Steer You Right!

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile

I was gonna ask you where the article was already. I mean this was released yesterday. I was like woooooot? No news of this huge event on pinstack? So far no issues with google maps. It's beefed up. It's imaps on steroids. I could give a flying....saucer. It's accurate and what's most important for me street view. I told all my friends yesterday and they were all over it. Come one. You think google invested all those years gathering all this information into refining google maps to dish out something as useful as this? Apple's map app fell face first and took a nap Manny Pacquiao style.

hazzmatte no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have to say I like apple maps and have never had a problem. I like that apple maps gives you 3 choices of routing. Google map app only gave one route option and during my testing the route was not the best route.

I know google maps is an old pro and apple is the rookie app but with time apple maps will impress all. IMHO.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I said the same thing when I first used it. Very handy and all for easy requests. However once I asked it to take me to the nearest bank and it took me to where one used to be I suppose during the great depression because it was in an industrial abandoned area. Not so safe for people that solely rely on this shenanigans. Always have a backup that's for sure. I have three nav apps for that reason.

+ Reply to Thread