+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...S-in-Mid-March... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: New BB to Be Released in U.S. in Mid-March

Advertisement

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So, how come it takes the Z10 2 months to go thru a "rigid testing system" in the US, but Apple can have a big media party for the iPhone x and its available almost immediately? Seems like the Z10 should have been submitted for testing months ago, or whatever they have to do, so it could go out right away. While not all positive, BlackBerry generated a lot of buzz last week; in two months will it still be there?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The US being their largest market should have received some more care.
    All this is weird...but hang on. The latest news is that the US will only get it towards May or June.
    The name change from RIM to BlackBerry, that will be soon. The rest, it's dejá vu...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow. If people have to wait 'til mid-year, that's yet another epic fail on the part of BlackBerry. Samsung's SIV will be out by then, and who knows what Apple will have available. Ya gotta think people who are already tired of waiting might not want to wait even longer.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I think I need to be corrected. The estimates for May and June is (I think) more for the Q10, the one with a qwerty keyboard. Regardless, the Z10 will also be delayed past March. Availability, at least, will be difficult.

+ Reply to Thread