+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BHP77

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-4S-and-iCloud... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Motorola piles on the patent suits, now targets iPhone 4S and iClo

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Blah,Blah,Blah.... Isn't it about time that ALL(Apple,Motorola,Samsung,etc) these companies stop this stupid sh!t? Unless someone copies something directly, STFU.I think we're all pretty tired of this becoming a "headline" each week. They all need to grow the @#$% up.
    lak611 likes this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^I think so...it's tiring.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I read that Apple has spent in region of $100 million on patent disputes, may be more, so if they have spent this much obviously other companies have done the same. So I am sure they will want to recoup this money eventually by increasing prices to the consumer, if company X wins (I was going to say A but then thought this could be looked at as if I was stating Apple ) and puts company out of business or stops company B selling its product a monopoly could ensue leaving the consumer with little choice (even if it is a choice the consumer would normally buy) the company X can then increase prices, and slow down on innovation as there is no longer competition. This current spat with Motorola, how is the Apple IPhone different to many of the other phones which also have concealed Antennas? How does the ICloud differ from DropBox or SugarSync such that Apple is sued and they are not? The same with the camera, all phones have them now I am sure that not all are paying license fees to Kodak. Take it a step further what about Nikon, Canon, Fujitsu, Olympus, Pentax etc. cameras who are all dabbling in the digital imaging business will Kodak go after them, or will Apple go after them (as Apple has already gone after Kodak saying that they actually own the patent not Kodak. All so confusing, lawyers must be laughing all the way to the bank. I know it is annoying to read a Patent issue every other day but it is newsworthy since in the end it will affect us all, much the same as the Republican debates, the televising of the event, the talking heads discussing the event for a week following the event, and the final election, with everyone saying what they will do until they get into power and then forget about everything they have promised.

+ Reply to Thread