+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Verizon-Rumors... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Article: More iPhone Coming To Verizon Rumors

Advertisement

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I purchased 2 new droid X's I could not wait for the iPhone to come to Verizon. With all the rumors and speculations it is hard to see what is true and what is not. Why get peoples hopes up and then crush them. This is why I decided if Verizon gets the iPhone then they get it, if not oh well. No more getting hopes up that way and then having them crushed...

I understand, my mom got tired of waiting and ordered an X and a good friend who use apple computers at work & home got an Incredible last month. He was really wanting an iPhone but could no longer wait for these rumors to pan out. He had to replace his BB Storm which was becoming unusable due to constant lag issues.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Even with ALL the different twists this story has taken I do believe AT&T will be losing the exclusive soon. I hope to both TMo and Verizon.

They (AT&T) have taken steps to reach out offering more devices and have offered discounts or perks to those who sign extensions to current plans.

Reading between the lines where AT&T and Apple are concerned it's obvious.

One thing I don't understand tho is this......

AT&T believes current customers will stay based on several factors. One if which is the cost or effort it takes to switch to a new carrier.

I happen to think people will drop them like a HOT potato in a heartbeat and money nor the added effort it takes to move a family or business over will have no effect.

In 2010 and going forward there is no such thing as loyalty. Before iPhone or 10 years ago maybe but not today and not in the smartphone arena.

It's a disposable device and the income used to maintain the device is also a disposable one.

It will simply be nice to have Apple spread the wealth and let AT&T's network relax a bit while others scramble to meet the needs of Apple users. Everyone wins if Apple offers the iPhone on other carriers.

bcagle3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247cc63c
    You are all forgetting two things. 1 current exclusivity runs till 2012 and 2 why would apple make two phones one that can do simultaneous voice and data(AT&T) and one that can not(VZW). I see the commercial now. These two phones cost the same both upfront and per month this one does this and this one does not. Cool huh

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    this rumor has been flying around for a long time now-- watch Tmo come out with the Iphone out of nowhere and be like BOOOM! What up G! lol
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    More detective work. Interesting.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...field-testing/

+ Reply to Thread