+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By catstide

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-the-9700-Bold... Smartphone News forum

Article: Modern Mark Remembers the 9700 Bold

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I had a few 9700s. Rock solid device, very good build.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is my work phone and I love it! So easy to work on if you want a different color (about 15 available) and as Mark says, "rock solid". Thank goodness for Blackberry Desktop that makes it so easy to go from phone to phone......

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

One of my all time favorites.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I still have mine in the drawer, and my wife currently uses her's. Every now and then I still make her a new theme to go with the seasons. It is a very durable, steady, reliable device indeed.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Very stout device and wish I still had mine. After reading this makes me want to go buy another one.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    This was by far my favorite BB that I owned, and I have had a bunch.....infact reading this makes me wish I had one to use for a few weeks just to bring back the memories lol. Nice find on the old article.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Lol a few weeks...

I couldn't last using that old blackberry browser... That thing is like viewing the world through a toilet paper roll.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Lol. Y'all are killing me.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Bwhahahahaha ok ok that was a tad bit of a lie.....I'd like to play with one for about 10 minutes, but your right the brower was CRAP and the lack of working apps was pretty awful too.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Undoubtedly one of the best BB smartphones. For the time. Then we had an neverending hiatus of time until my favorite arrived the 9900. But this one had so many bugs, and serious problems with OS 7, that I had to give it up. But if there was ever, a well built BB, the 9900 was it.
    Apple and then Android took central stage, primarily due to the apps available and, as important, the web browser. As Cap says, once you tried the browser on an iPhone and even the Androids of then, there was no comparison possible. And that was the BB downfall.

I see in the "Recent Comments" sidebar to the right that Roger made a couple of comments, but (at lease on my computer) those comments are not appearing. Does anyone else see Roger's comments?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    I see in the "Recent Comments" sidebar to the right that Roger made a couple of comments, but (at lease on my computer) those comments are not appearing. Does anyone else see Roger's comments?
    You probably have a nice BS filter installed.
    bmay82 likes this.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It often happens with Rogers comments. The Boss uses WAP (can you believe it?) and the only way for you to see them is through the New Posts menu. I've warned him already, but I guess age is creeping up...

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Bwhahahahaha ok ok that was a tad bit of a lie.....I'd like to play with one for about 10 minutes, but your right the brower was CRAP and the lack of working apps was pretty awful too.
    I use my 9000 as an alarm clock so I pick it up from time to time and pretend it's 2009.

+ Reply to Thread