You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ng-up-for-sale... Smartphone News forum
Article: MobiHand owes $160k to one developer, considers going up for sale
Yikes. I would pull them, and no one could blame me. I just hope my apps don´t go when they go...
Probably will del, unless someone buys them and gives support. Although, thatsca lot of customers to alienate. Guess ultimately it'll depend on who buys, and how quickly. May want to start emailing developers to see how they feel.
If true does everyone really understand what has occurred?
1. Mobi sells your product and receives monies for that
2. Mobi keeps that money
3. Mobi does not pay you the money owed
4. Fraud and Theft among other crimes have been committed.
5. Attorneys get rich sorting through everything.
6. No money is left and civil suits last for years.
Note: Pull-em now request any moneys owned and get out while you can.
doing my own "pulling" - getting a backup of all the apps i purchased/won