+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...croogle-Google... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Microsoft: "Scroogle" Google...

Advertisement

It's ironic because Windows 8 for both computers and smartphones allows easy integration with Google services - -

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Microsoft needs to try less to be a Google wanna-be and start innovating again. It probably won't be as extreme, but they could turn themselves into the RIM of 2013. Like RIM, they've been caught resting on old technology and now they're scrambling to catch up. While Win8/WP8 may be a technical improvement, since Win7 came out, Google's Android and Apple's iOS/Mac OS have embedded themselves everywhere and left MS in the dust.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I find these adverts amusing in the sense that Microsoft is trying to emulate, almost, the Samsung/Apple videos we've seen.
    Like Mark says the integration of Win 8 and WP7/8 is seamless with Google, even with GDrive. With a caveat: Microsoft contrary to what many want to believe (in the US) still holds 92% of world PC software/hardware domination. Even if they only can get 10% of this market into Bing, that's a gigantic slice of revenue taken from Google.
    Its worth putting up a fight.
    Unlike RIM, Microsoft´s world wide domination will not go away anytime soon.
    All others, including Apple, are on a different level. Their percentages are not of any concern for MS.
    Advertising, and the revenue it generates, on the other hand, is.
    Last edited by Delfim; 11-29-2012 at 01:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread