+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...or-Over-A-Year... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Microsoft Exec: We've Had Siri-Like Technology In Windows Phones F

Advertisement

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    What's interesting to me is that Android has had this from almost day one. But, that said, both Android (Google) and Microsoft have done an *EXTREMELY* bad job with marketing. Most of my friends still don't know that the Windows phone has even come out.Android and other platforms really just need to advertise better.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    not sure about the windows version of this but androids is nothing like siri.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^Siri is a unique dame. Android offers functionality, but the dame there does not think independently or give you weird answers. It's more "Uh ?"...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    sony exec:"we've had ipod-like technology for years...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah, the Sony Walkman...

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Didn't read the article because I saw one similar 3 days ago but it's just another MS executive that has no grip on reality.

If you don't have a 4S then you can't speak on how useful this system is. You can't go to a store a play with it and really know how much you will use something like this until you have it and use it everyday. I really don't think the average consumer can understand it. To me, it has become invaluable. I took last Thursday and Friday off so I had 4 days to play with stuff other than work. I traded my 4S for a 4 and went to jailbreaking iOS5. Great stuff out there for this and very stable if anyone is considering jailbreaking their 4. I switched back to my 4S today for one simple reason. Siri. It is a personal assistant. Loved the jailbreak but I've gotten too hooked on Siri.

+ Reply to Thread