+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...e-for-download... Smartphone News forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Article: LinkedIn Application for BlackBerry now available for download

Advertisement

When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I know lots of BB folks been waiting for this for ages, can't wait to hear feedback on how it works.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Reminds me a lot of Facebook for BlackBerry. I must say that if there was an all-in-one app the likes of SocialScope to integrate this with, like TweetDeck and others do for the PC, then I'd be all over it. I think Seesmic includes LinkedIn, but I didn't like the UI.

Now if only SocialScope would add the LinkedIn API and additional Twitter accounts, it would be the BOMB! :-)
    Last edited by RogerG; 03-30-2010 at 09:09 AM.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I would like to use it but am running short on memory, I don't want give up any of my other apps all 9 of them

RIM really needs to sort out the memory issue and allow native memory (1Gb or memory cards 8-32 Gb) to be used for running apps!!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    A lot easier to use then the WAP site. Invites, messages, and contact list are all at the top and load much faster then going from webpage to webpage. I would like to be able to browse subscribed groups through it though. On a side note, I clicked the button to reconnect to lost friends/colleagues and #3 on the list was you Roger. Go figure.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Yeah, I just got your invite and accepted via the mobile app! Woohoo!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I tried the app, it seems to work quite well, however as I mentioned earlier memory is a problem. When you install this app it sits in memory, even when you close it down. There is no exit button. I see this as a failing in the app, I can see why it is set to stay in the memory, bit it is not the way I use Linkedin, so I will continue to login via Bolt or Opera mini.

+ Reply to Thread