+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ile-March-2011... Smartphone News forum

Article: LG Optimus 2X Hitting T-Mobile in USA March 2011?

Advertisement

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Why is that LG phone running Touch Wiz? lol

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    This is definately a phone to watch. I'm speculating here but I think dual core will be industry standard soon enoughh.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hmm, so this may be heading for the 4G network? With a large screen and dual core, plus 4G or 3G searching on T-Mobile, methinks battery life will be pretty short, I wonder if it comes wit a cart you can tow behind to carry the backup battery?

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Hmm, so this may be heading for the 4G network? With a large screen and dual core, plus 4G or 3G searching on T-Mobile, methinks battery life will be pretty short, I wonder if it comes wit a cart you can tow behind to carry the backup battery?
    LOL.. No, I can see it coming with jumper cables so you can power it up with your car battery when it goes down. Every gamer or person that knows about invidia graphic chips knows that it sucks a lot of juice.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    MARCH OF NEXT YEAR! I guess LG never heard of these companies called HTC, Samsung, and Motorola who is planning to drop some big stuff between Jan and March. Hey LG, Early bird catches the Worm in the US market. Just thought I'd let you know.

+ Reply to Thread