+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...est-Smartphone... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The Latest Smartphone Commercials Are Making Us To Be...Stupid?

Advertisement

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I never understood the whole Razr release and Ads. People have to know it's a dead end and what u c is what u get. It's almost like they are trying to turn smartphones into feature phones instead of the other way around.
    On the other hand selling expensive throw away phones makes them more money too.

IDK maybe I'm just missing it since I don't use FB

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    You are missing it.

The device is designed and being marketed to the huge spy/undercover super agent market. Haven't you seen how they always have the latest smartphones. I can't begin to describe how many times ominous futuristic looking cargo trucks cruise by and I'm just knowing I could save the world if I only had a Razor.

I was fighting this robot the other day....he....it had me pinned down. Rockets, lasers, a particularly nasty red light from its eyes... I didn't turn to prayer, didn't turn to an emp grenade, nope.I gave up. I know the ONLY way to beat a robot is a Moto device.

I'm buying one soon. When robots take over the world I'll be laughing as I boot it up and boot their butts. I can see it now. I'll have bought it and be taking the buss home. Can't trust cars. I'll be asked by folks standing in line to get the iPhone 5. They'll be asking Siri what I've got, and if their cold, and if the line will move...then it'll hit...BOOM...robots! Everyone but Moto users will be raptures to the robot hell and ill be Neo'ing my *** outta there.

Ill be alive....all because of smartphone commercials. o

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    My Jay, you're inspired. The new movie Mission Impossible You're Tom Cruise for sure.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    lol that's funny for sure ! lol

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    My Jay, you're inspired. The new movie Mission Impossible You're Tom Cruise for sure.
    Blue Ray version 4 sure.

Laugh now...but what are you iPhone users going to do when Siri becomes self-aware?

That chick has 2 cores and the interwebs at her Beck and call. You think she could understand some languages? Riiight. Clever ploy to soften defenses.
    Skynet has nuttin on that crazy broad. She'll even gain control of the chips in our heads.

Then it'll get really nasty. Robots.
    Angry robots.....
    Siri controlling them..

It just got real.....

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I was fighting this robot the other day....he....it had me pinned down. Rockets, lasers, a particularly nasty red light from its eyes... I didn't turn to prayer, didn't turn to an emp grenade, nope.I gave up. I know the ONLY way to beat a robot is a Moto device.
    Nice.

You must have installed a laggy Motoblur ROM in that robot and then side loaded a malware infested app. That robot had no chance.

KTW Guest
    Laugh now...but what are you iPhone users going to do when Siri becomes self-aware?
    That chick has 2 cores and the interwebs at her Beck and call. You think she could understand some languages? Riiight. Clever ploy to soften defenses.
    Skynet has nuttin on that crazy broad. She'll even gain control of the chips in our heads.
    Then it'll get really nasty. Robots.
    Angry robots.....
    Siri controlling them..
    It just got real...

what?! and Android is inocent? just look at that logo.Its an alian. they using Android phones to take over the world...Nooo!!!. Android phones are the majority so they have us out numberd!

Wait! another thought has come to minde...remember Steve jobs said that he would do everything in his power to stop android...maybe siri was to finish his work. This could be a war between humans, Siri and alians.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^ this is getting out of hand guys. It's not fair. You've forgotten Steve Ballmer and Microsoft in this mix. If there is a alien robot somewhere, that's him, personified !

Steve Ballmer is sitting at the kids table with his WP7 devices. He poses no threat... Unless his devices start unpacking themselves, jump off the warehouse shelf and start attacking forklift drivers we have nothing to worry about.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    kinda like the new sprint commercial...."you'd be surprised at just how much data you use"....i was really surprised at how little data i use.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    Steve Ballmer is sitting at the kids table with his WP7 devices. He poses no threat... Unless his devices start unpacking themselves, jump off the warehouse shelf and start attacking forklift drivers we have nothing to worry about.

Wow how you guys underestimate stupidity. FYI, Balmer is actually one of them. He's Siri's sleeper cell.
    January 1st, 9 am, she sends out a signal that activates the special marbles that occupy the vacant cavern that we recognize as his head. Within minutes he does a Decepticon type transformation, all his devices turn into Wimped Pylons (they merge into 7 of them around the world) and amplify her signal.....

Siri is coming, and she's bringing hell with her.

Or long lines, larger screen, and a battery fix. Either or.

Cooley,

It's time to stop posting...

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Ok Jay... And that's all before (s)he has eggnog for breakfast. You're on a roll buddy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast