+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...s-battery-life... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Latest Moto 360 update dramatically improves battery life

Advertisement

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I can tell you why it has poor battery life; because there is not ring for the notification the Moto 360 only vibrates. We all know the vibrating eats up the battery. I turned off the vibration, left ambient light on, and I was getting 20hrs a day, 40 with the update. Turn them both off and you get almost 48hrs on a single charge.

I ended up returning my Moto 360 due to one feature no reviewer bothered to tell us. That is the fact that you can't take a call on the watch like I did on the Samsung galaxy Gear. You can only except an incoming call so you can pic up your phone. That was a feature I really used. Hopefully gen 2 will have this capability. Until then, going with the Gear S

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, if you can't take a call on the watch (I agree that is a great feature on the Galaxy Gear and Neo) then it's useless, almost. I enjoyed, especially in the car while driving, receiving and making calls. I actually made fun of a cop that couldn't figure out what I was speaking into.
    Typically (that's my say) there's always something missing with another Motorola product. They never seem to get everything done properly.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    Well, if you can't take a call on the watch (I agree that is a great feature on the Galaxy Gear and Neo) then it's useless, almost. I enjoyed, especially in the car while driving, receiving and making calls. I actually made fun of a cop that couldn't figure out what I was speaking into.
    Typically (that's my say) there's always something missing with another Motorola product. They never seem to get everything done properly.

Del. You think the cops are bad; you should see the looks on peoples faces when I talk to my watch at the Grocery, and the look on their face when you learn the there watches that talk calls....

That one feature put the Moto 360 on my disappointment list. Sad to let it go, but I had too.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

+ Reply to Thread