+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Ditch-Android... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Is HTC Going To Ditch Android?

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I've said it before, Samsung should purchase webos. HTC purchasing it won't dent google or apple. Samsung on the other hand has the ability to make it a complete system something Google and Android have started to try but haven't achieve due to the open nature. HTC would be better to put its money on Android and WM7.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Wirelessly posted (Style 9670: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9670; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.522 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

HTC makes the best Android phones. I hope they don't walk away from that.
    ]

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    I've said it before, Samsung should purchase webos. HTC purchasing it won't dent google or apple. Samsung on the other hand has the ability to make it a complete system something Google and Android have started to try but haven't achieve due to the open nature. HTC would be better to put its money on Android and WM7.
    I think HTC would do a better job with Web OS than Samsung. Samsung likes to abandon their products. The Android Market will start to fall if HTC gets out of the picture.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

+ Reply to Thread