+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...that-important... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator

Article: Is a thin phone really that important?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thin is in

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Seems like everybody talks about how thin a phone is and I've said it before I miss the Blackberry 7520. Loved the size and keyboard on this one and made typing a breeze. And I think because of it's size it made the speaker phone much better. Years ago Motorola made a small two way radio and because it was so thin the biggest problem was you broke the board in it because it was too thin. Not many of them left because they just broke too easy #4407

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    I enjoy a thinner phone however I still struggle with the qwerty keyboard on the screen because I can't feel the keys. I'm a typing freak, I love to type sometimes hitting 120+ wpm on the computer. I also really liked my blackberry and then my Motorola slider because they both had a real keyboard I could touch. I now am on the nexus and get easily frustrated with the keyboard, I agree thinnercan be nice especially for pockets, purses, diaper bag etc. But being thin isn't everything, I'd rather have a longer battery life than an extremely thin phone that could get broken even easier.

+ Reply to Thread