+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Silly me, I must have got caught up in the anti Apple conspiracy .....love the ... Smartphone News forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Silly me, I must have got caught up in the anti Apple conspiracy .....love the Starbucks comment, so easy to forget you are moving away from the WiFi hub ;D

Don't forget all of you to be very careful what you do on free WiFi, since it is the most likely place to get hacked, and when people use simple passwords you can have all sorts of problems no matter what system you are using
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Silly you Dave. I concur.
    But you'll have your day later today. Keep an eye out.
    Last edited by Delfim; 11-26-2011 at 10:56 AM.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    We all know iPhone users are tech idiots and don't know what they are actually doing when it comes to these devices... I'm sure a couple of hipsters exited Starbucks and were out of range of the free wifi and panicked.
    LMAO. I can see that. You have to be dumb to pay $8 for a cup of coffee

Call Samsung, this would make a great follow up to the last two.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    Steve Jobs must be fuming with all this problems going on with the iPhone as of late ! I don't know what's going on with Apple for real.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Wow if this had been on a BB, people would already be saying RIM need to shut down. Things seem to be glossed over with Apple, like the antenna problem on the Iphone 4, the battery problem on the 4S, the problem with Siri, and now WiFi. Oh well people love Apple so I will just go away
    People also love Blackberry so what's your point? When I had a Blackberry I forgave them for the battery pulls, crappy apps, truncated email and memory leaks. It's what I had and it worked most of the time. If RIM shuts down it's not going to be cause of wifi or battery life, its going to their lack of understanding and inability to change with the market. Would love to own a Blackberry again, but I need more bang for my buck.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I actually have no objection to people loving and defending the phone they use, after all its good that people choose the right phone for them. My objection is the press, not I hasten to add Pinstack, but the technical press that can never find any errors or problems with anything Apple, but are happy to criticize everything else. If there are problems they are either not reported or played down. The other day the Occupy Wall street group were yelling at 2 business men saying they were bad taking profits and hurting the 99%, these guys employ 50000 Americans, and give large sums of money to American charities. The same Occupy people leave Apple alone that makes massive profits. Again I have no problem with companies being successful, but why a double standard? Maybe I am wrong and have double standards....I don't know....it is just strange to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12