+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...hat!-And-That!... Smartphone News forum

Article: iPhone Humbly Bows to Samsung Galaxy X - Take That! And That! And

Advertisement

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I think once people see that it is a better phone the the craphone, they will keep the pace on the buying. Its good to see something beating the iPhone at almost everything.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    LOL. What exactly is better about it than an i4? Im curious. Screen resolution/retina display? Processor size/speed? App availability? Camera? HD video capture? Facetime capabilities? User interface? Enlighten me buddy.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Apple
    So in reality it doesn't even come close to iPhone 4 sales. This article is misleading as buying a iPhone is buying an iPhone, makes no difference if it's 16 or 32. It's good that we have choices but it seems that all the people that use call everyone that had anything good to say about a iPhone a "fanboy" or now just that about android. Get over yourself and thinking that one phone is better than the next. I love how people hate the iPhone but without it droid wouldn't be where it is. Yes, before you start bashing me about my iPhone , I've owned three droid phones so I don't want to here any BS about what it can do because I know. For me the fit is a iPhone. For you it's a android device. Nice. Each has thier advantages and disadvantages over the other. Back to the topic, no one android device has come close to what the iPhone has done. Hell, even with five on every carrier they are still behind here. Plus, this is CNN we're talking about. What makes the iPhone a huge success is it's OS. It's the only phone that ANYONE can pick up for the first time and not feel lost on how to get around. That is what has made it the success it has become. Android is great but without some time with one the average person that knows nothing other than what they see on tv about phones it isn't that easy to pick up how to get around. You Gage to remember that us phone geeks are a very small percentage of the actual users.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    LOL. What exactly is better about it than an i4? Im curious. Screen resolution/retina display? Processor size/speed? App availability? Camera? HD video capture? Facetime capabilities? User interface? Enlighten me buddy.
    Exactly!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    All I know is I enjoy everything this phone does. It's a pleasure to use, and untill someone can give me some concrete proof that another device will out perform this one, Im sticking with it. I dont care what folks in Japan do for one week. LOL.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Ok guys move over... a little bit. I have to drive my nail in...
    Due to terrible, horrid and blah-blah ... circumstances I've been using the wife's iPhone 4. Geez what a great machine! Really!
    But this morning I can't get a song out of my head...it's by that ancient group of the seventies BoneyM (remember?) - the song : " Hooray, Hooray it's a Holy Holiday..."
    ...and I figured out why !
    My new replacement BB Torch arrives today, 2 pm local time !!
    Last edited by Delfim; 11-05-2010 at 07:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread